Zanvent Terms of Service
Effective date: July 31, 2019
Zanvent is located at: Dhaka, Bangladesh
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “User”, “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing our service(s) and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company Zanvent. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the user and ourselves, or either the user or ourselves.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of any of the Zanvent's service(s).
By using our service(s) we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Zanvent's service(s) if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Zanvent owns the intellectual property rights for all material on Zanvent and/or Zanvent's service(s). All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from Zanvent's service(s) for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Zanvent and/or Zanvent's service(s)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Zanvent and/or Zanvent's service(s)
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Zanvent and/or Zanvent's service(s)
- Redistribute content from Zanvent and/or Zanvent's service(s) (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Your Zanvent ID
You may need a Zanvent ID in order to use some of our Services. You will have to create your own Zanvent ID.
To protect your Zanvent ID, keep your password confidential. You are responsible for the activity that happens on or through your Zanvent ID. Try not to reuse your Zanvent ID password on third-party applications. If you learn of any unauthorized use of your password or Zanvent ID, contact us.
Privacy and Copyright Protection
Zanvent's privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that Zanvent can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the Copyright Law of Bangladesh.
We provide information to help copyright holders manage their intellectual property online. If you think somebody is violating your copyrights email us.
Your Content in our Services
Some of our Services allow you to upload, submit, store, send or receive content and/or data. You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in that content. In short, what belongs to you stays yours.
If you have a Zanvent ID, we may display your Profile name, Profile photo, and actions you take on Zanvent or on third-party applications connected to your Zanvent ID in our Services, including displaying in ads and other commercial contexts
- Zanvent is not liable for any of the data you upload and/or download on its servers. You agree that you have the rights to the file that you upload and/or download from our servers.
- If you allow others to access your data (e.g. by, amongst other things, giving them a link to or access to your account), in addition to them accepting these terms, you are responsible for their actions and omissions while they are using the website and services and you agree to fully indemnify us for any claim, loss, damage, fine, costs (including our legal fees) and other liability if they breach any of these terms.
- You must maintain copies of all data stored by you on our services. We do not make any guarantees that there will be no loss of data or the services will be bug free. You should download all data prior to termination of services.
- Our service may automatically (without us viewing the file content) delete a file you upload or give someone else access to when it determines that that file is an exact duplicate of the original file already on our service (a process usually referred to as deduplication). In that case, the original file will be accessed by you and any other user and that file will be retained for so long as any user has a right to access it under these terms.
- We will store your data on our service subjected to these terms. If you choose to stop using our services, you need to make sure you download your data first because after that we may, if we wish, delete it. If we suspend our services to you because you have breached these terms, or someone you have given access to has breached these terms, during the term of that suspension, we may, if we wish, deny you access to your data but keep it for evidential purposes. If we terminate our services to you because you or someone you have given access to has breached these terms, we may, if we wish, delete your data immediately or keep it for evidential purposes. In circumstances where we cease providing our services for other reasons, we will, if reasonably practicable and we are not prevented by law or likely to incur any liability in doing so, give you 30 days' notice to retrieve your data.
What you can't do
Using any of our services, you can't
- assign or transfer any rights you have under these terms to any other person without our prior written consent
- do anything that would damage, disrupt or place an unreasonable burden on our website or service or anyone else's use of our website, our mobile apps or a service including but not limited to denial of service attacks or similar
- infringe anyone else's intellectual property (including but not limited to copyright) or other rights in any material
- resell or otherwise supply our services to anyone else without our prior written consent
- store, use, download, upload or otherwise transmit or make available, data in violation of any law (including to breach copyright or other intellectual property rights held by us or anyone else)
- send unwelcome communications of any kind (including but not limited to unlawful unsolicited commercial communications) to anyone ( e.g. spam or chain letters)
- abuse, defame, threaten, stalk or harass anyone, or to harm them as defined in the Harmful Digital Communications Act 2015 (NZ) or any similar law in any jurisdiction
- store, use, download, upload or otherwise transmit, unsuitable, offensive, obscene or discriminatory information of any kind
- upload anything or otherwise introduce any spyware, viruses, worms, trojan horses, time bombs or bots or any other damaging items which could interfere with our, or anyone else's, network, device or computer system
- use any software or device which may hinder the services (like mail bombs, war dialing, automated multiple pinging etc.)
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to any services other than those to which you have been given express permission to access
- impersonate anyone or to try to trick or defraud anyone for any reason (e.g. by claiming to be someone you are not)
- advertise, request or suggest anyone to pay or donate you on any payment method(s) which is/are not provided by us
Changes To This Terms of Service
We may update our Terms of Service from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Terms of Service on this page.
We will let you know via email and/or a prominent notice on our Service, prior to the change becoming effective and update the "effective date" at the top of this Terms of Service.
You are advised to review this Terms of Service periodically for any changes. Changes to this Terms of Service are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Terms of Service, please contact us: